Skip to content

Ohio boy, 13, overdoses on Benadryl in deadly TikTok challenge

A 13-year-old from Ohio is dead after attempting an apparent TikTok challenge that entailed consuming 12 to 14 Benadryl tablets — more than six times the recommended dosage, according to his family.

Jacob Stevens, of Greenfield, Ohio, decided to partake in the challenge with his friends earlier this month and landed in the hospital, where he ultimately became brain-dead before his parents took him off life support, said Jacob’s father, Justin Stevens, on social media.

“We tried to tell him to stay off TikTok. We didn’t want him on TikTok. There’s things on there that are good, but there’s also things on there that are bad,” Jacob’s grandmother, Dianna Stevens, told Fox News Digital.

Jacob spent six days in the hospital with no brain activity before his family decided to take him off life support.

Read this full heart breaking story at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-boy-13-overdoses-on-benadryl-deadly-tiktok-challenge-family

Jacob Stevens

Justin Stevens/ Facebook

 

 

 

Which candidate do you favor for the GOP presidential nomination?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

 

ATTENTION
Please make ALL POLL comments on the following URL not at the bottom of this page:
https://www.laniercountynewsonline.com/2023/05/01/gop-poll/

Leave a Comment