Hunters and other interested citizens, your input on the development of hunting regulation proposals for the 2023-2025 hunting seasons is requested by the Georgia Department of Natural Resources’ Wildlife Resources Division (WRD) at any of the upcoming in-person or virtual scheduled meetings.
- January 19: Two in-person meetings: Burnt Hickory Park (8650 Cartersville Hwy., Dallas); Town’s Bluff Park (45 Riverwood Trail, Hazlehurst)
- January 31: Virtual Facebook Live meeting. Due to a power and wifi outage from the storms that swept through Georgia on Jan. 12, the virtual public meeting has been rescheduled for Jan. 31. Visit facebook.com/WildlifeResourcesDivisionGADNR to view meeting. You will need a Facebook account to view.
How To Provide Input (Select the Option That Works Best for You):
- In Person: Provide comment at one of the six in-person public meetings.
- Email: Provide comment by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mail-in: Mail comments to Dr. Tina Johannsen/GA DNR Wildlife Resources Division/2067 US Hwy. 278, SE/Social Circle, GA 30025.
- The comment period has been extended. All comments/statements must be received by close of business (4:30 pm EST) on February 6, 2023.