Learn new professional and personal skills online
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education is offering ten free online courses! These courses cover a variety of professional development and personal enrichment skills that will give you the edge you need in today’s rapidly changing job market. Learn a variety of in-demand skills such as web design and coding, marketing, personal finance, job hunting, communications, and more — all at no cost to you through June 30! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally.
Here are the courses we are offering — for free!
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Twelve Steps to a successful job search
- Personal Finance
- Managing Customer Service
- Individual Excellence
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Keys to effective Communication
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet